I cooked the carnitas in a slow cooker and had started shredding the pork. Suddenly, I wasn't feeling so good, but I toughed my way through it. Then I started setting the table and putting things out since I anticipated my lovely husband being home in 15 minutes or so. Well....I couldn't finish putting things out. I so didn't feel good. So, I went to our bedroom and laid back for a while until Chris came home. Once he got home, I asked him to put out the remaining items and then joined him for dinner. I ate one carnita and then started a 2nd with no issues, until I was almost done with the 2nd. I had to leave and headed for the bathroom where dry heaves ensued.
Chris was so awesome! He cleaned everything up and told me to relax. Ever since that day, after dinner, I go into dry heaves and sometimes in the morning I go into dry heaves in the shower. I still get hungry but after I eat I feel sick. Oh, the joys!
This morning, though, things have changed. I was feeling pretty good until sometime in the middle of my shower I didn't feel so good anymore. After I brushed my teeth, I lost it in the sink and actually vomitted for the 1st time. The worst part about it is I had no food on my stomach so all I ended up throwing up was acid. Yuck!
It may seem like I'm complaining, but I'm honestly not. I asked God for morning sickness as a sign that the baby will be okay. I never had this degree of morning sickness with any of my past pregnancies. A bit of nausea with my last one, but never to this degree. So, while it isn't pleasant, I am grateful because I believe this is a sign that our baby is okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment