~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Me: 'What are your thoughts on euthenasia?' Her: 'Well, I'm more concerned about youth in America.' #FacePalm" ~Had2SayIt, 11/11/11
"If I ran Perry's campaign, I would eliminate three things: debates, his campaign and...wait, what's the third..um..uh..oh yeah, Rick Perry. " ~michelle_angus, 11/11/11
"Yesterday a Prof said I 'appeared to be a very intelligent woman.' I replied that he appeared to be very intelligent for noticing." ~highlyirritable, 11/10/11
"Changed my pet turkey's diet to high carb, high fat, milkshake diet. He thinks I love him..." ~tompapa, 11/7/11
"Can't stop eating candy. PMS + Halloween = Unholy union." ~TheSuniverse, 11/4/11
"Apologies to everyone I scared on the subway this morning. That's what happens when you put makeup on in the dark." ~Mom101, 11/3/11
"I thought about being motivated this AM. It seemed hard. I've just decided to drink more coffee instead." ~mouthybarbermom, 11/2/11
"If I were casting someone in the role of me during the past 2 weeks, I'd pick Woody Allen. Only neurotic and with bangs." ~annsrants, 11/1/11
"My husband will be growing a moustache this month for Movember. This means, for 30 days, I won't have to pick up a razor either. #equality" ~redneckmommy, 11/1/11
"I'm writing a cookbook...A Blonde's Guide to the Kitchen: How to be a gourmet chef when you have no clue what they're talking about." ~mkg81, 10/29/11
"For some strange reason, chocolate covered caramel apples keep ending up in my mouth. I blame Satan and his evil holiday!" ~joyunexpected, 10/21/11
"Overheard from Lily to the boys: 'The first one to cry, loses. FIGHT!!!' I don't even want to know." ~ScaryMommy, 10/20/11
"Twitter is my new 'back of the cereal box.'" ~Had2SayIt, 10/18/11
"The GOP debates are like a reality show where the contestants suck but no one is eliminated." ~BorowitzReport, 10/17/11
"I can hold my own hair when I puke. Someone holding a crucifix next to me making sure I survive the exorcism is what I really need." ~LittleWhiteLion, 10/17/11
"I just read last year 4,153,237 ppl got married. I don't want to start any trouble, but shouldn't that be an even number?" ~qwertying, 10/17/11
"They just replaced Albert Pujols' bionic arm between innings. He's good now." ~rickgoldjr9, 10/16/11
"All I've ever attempted to do in this life is meet my dad's expectations. And for good and bad, that has made me the man I am. #NotPerfect" ~AJHohmann, 10/16/11
"umm, so 'Harrison' bought me a spa package for his birthday as a thank you for pushing him out of my vagina." ~10/12/11
"A real man doesn't make his lady jealous of other women, he makes other women jealous of his lady - Dad" ~Gracelisa, 10/7/11
"I play someone cool and interesting on twitter." ~driverminnie, 10/1/11
"I hate two faced people. It's so hard to decide which face to slap first." ~KhloeKardashian, 9/29/11
"Dear Treadmills, You remind me of a very large Jr. college campus..A lot of walking with little results." ~9/29/11
"The internet has changed my life. I can't remember how I was ever able to procrastinate without it!" ~Knadele, 9/26/11
"A partner's inability to recognize the importance of movie previews hurts a relationship way more than how he squeezes the damn toothpaste." ~dooce, 9/25/11
"If someone has to say something shitty about you to feel better, retort with 'Somebody need a hug?' (Be prepared to hug)" ~Nathan Fillion, 9/24/11
"You know how when there's an emergency on a plane they tell you to put your own mask on 1st & then help others? The US should do that now." ~WendyLiebman, 9/20/11
"Congratulations Melissa McCarthy. Somewhere in NYC, a Marie Clare writer is crawling into a hole. And she's hungry." ~anniemal, 9/18/11
"me: I feel like I should cancel my appt w/ my shrink. I feel very sane today. Victor: Really? Have you met you?" ~TheBloggess, 9/16/11
"I'm wondering if Gerard Butler would date me even though I'm married and would have to tell my husband @Gstephanopoulus" ~AliEWentworth, 9/15/11
"Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says 'If an emergency, notify.' I put 'DOCTOR'. What's my mother going to do?" ~JillEBond, 9/10/11
"Ice cream for kids is not environmentally friendly because IT TAKE[S] 52 BABY WIPES TO COME OUT ALIVE." ~dooce, 9/9/11
"In Dictionary under 'MEDIA WHORE' See 'SARAH PALIN'" ~cher, 9/4/11
"Last beach day of summer-feeling the shark will get me today. My bikini is made out of meat." ~AliEWentworth, 9/4/11
I made the list!!! Yay!! (Insert happy dance here)
ReplyDelete